Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Sinus Infection can be Treated
08-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Information RE: How Sinus Infection can be Treated
Chronic Sinuses Forum - Cures for Earaches and Sinus Infections - All Natural Remedies
During my years of research for Earache prevention, I found that repeated allergies, sinus, and ear infections are the result of a "weakened immune system" mainly due to "antibiotic overuse." Antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria in the colon resulting in poor digestion and impaired absorption of nutrients. So even when I gave my son a healthy diet and vitamin supplements, he was still having chronic earaches and sinusitis, because he was not absorbing needed nutrients to keep his immune system healthy and strong.

The "Key" to "Sinus Infection Cure" and "Earache Prevention" is to get the immune system healthy again by using natural antibiotics, eliminating toxins, and by improving digestion thus increasing absorption of nutrients. Once absorption is improved healthy food and supplementation is necessary to replenish the immune system. Achieving all this strengthens the immune system so the body can heal itself. Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Sinus through a single page.

Short-Term Healing can be Achieved by:
Adding all-natural antibiotics in addition to your doctor's care. Natural antibiotics (colloidal silver) can be administered both topically (ear drops & sinus sprays) and orally. My experience when using natural antibiotic eardrops is that ear pain is gone usually within an hour. Making a fresh juice cocktail of carrots, apples, beets, and spinach gives 'superior nutrition' and tons of antioxidants very quickly. Giving lactobacillus acidophilus to restore floral balance in the colon. As the information we produce in our writing on Sinuses may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this.

Quote:IMPROVED DIGESTION AND ABSORPTION = BETTER NUTRITION = HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM More information is available here: ***** I will also send you a free e-book about natural cures upon your request. Send request to: scott@natural-cures-ear-sinus-infections.com.

Other Factors that Wear Down the Immune System are:
Stress Poor diet Lack of sleep Food allergies Food additives Food preservatives Environmental toxins Toxins from protein digestion It is rather inviting to go on writing on Sinusitis. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.
  • Other helpful strategies include: Drink more water and eat more fresh unprocessed foods.
  • Get thirty minutes of exercise and sunshine each day.

[Image: earache-remedies.jpeg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Sinus Infection can be Treated - dariomcdowell - 08-01-2016 02:33 AM