Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Recognize the 7 Early Warning Signs of Nasal Polyps?
[size=4][b]Frontal Sinusitis - Natural Cure for Sinus Infection - 12 Tips for Natural Cure of Sinus Infection[/b][/size][hr]More and more people are affected by sinus infections each year. Sinus infections are very uncomfortable and painful. Lingering cold may lead to sinus problems. Natural cure for sinus infection is a safe and effective option easily available to most of the sinusitis sufferers.

[i]Some proven natural cure for sinus infection[/i]

Drinking plenty of water and hot fluids to dilute the mucus can hydrate the mucus and reduce the symptoms to some extent. Tea and other clear beverages also help. Taking foods rich in antioxidants such as berries, tomatoes, broccoli, red grapes, spinach and garlic strengthen the immune system and prevent sinus infection.Applying moist heat on the face can relieve pain. Steam can also help in loosening the mucus allowing it to drain.Saline water irrigation is a good way to wash away the infected mucus during sinus infection. Nasal irrigators are used with warm water as a natural cure for sinus infection.Grapefruit seed extract is a powerful herbal antibiotic. It can be used with a neti pot or spray frequently to clear congestion in the nasal area. This is a very effective natural cure for sinus infection.Drinking large qualities of apple cedar vinegar (ACV) helps in thinning the mucus.Eucalyptus is a fragrant herb that can soothe sore throats. It has antiseptic properties for shrinking swollen sinus passages. Drinking eucalyptus tea also helps.Capsules made of Licorice root helps reduce inflammation and stimulates the immune system working as a natural cure for sinus infection.Peppermint has anti inflammatory properties. Drinking peppermint tea or inhaling its steam helps eases breathing.Add dried lemon leaves to boiling water and strain and drink the warm tea. It helps in fighting off the virus or bacteria. It can also be used as a gargle to relieve sore throat.Chamomile tea taken before bed time promotes better sleep calming the body and mind.Cold can be controlled successfully with Vitamin C and zinc in the form of lozenge or capsule.Oil pulling is an Indian remedy which can clear sinus congestion within a few minutes.

[i]We are providing natural treatment for sinus to thousands of people, if you would like to kick your sinus infection then use these sinus treatment.[/i]

Quote:Looking For Sinus Infection Home Remedies? Great! You Have Come To The Right Place. If I told you there was a way you could drastically reduce or even eliminate your sinus suffering by following a simple, natural daily routine (that took only minutes) Would you be interested?

[size=large][b]Keep Working It-and It Keeps Working for Me[/b][/size][hr]You can benefit from this too. That simple, natural routine has been the daily use of my Neti Pot. If you know what a neti pot is and have been thinking about buying one to help cleanse your sinuses you are on the right track. Go buy one and start using it daily. It is rather inviting to go on writing on Chronic Sinus. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

[size=large][b]You can Find Them on Ebay for Less Than 25 Bucks[/b][/size][hr]I recommend the stainless one so you can put it in the dishwasher. I had one of the plastic jobs and my dishwasher melted it. Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Chronic Sinus Infection through a single page. Wink

[size=large][b]Use Mine in the Shower[/b][/size][hr]I put one teaspoon of sea salts (my local grocery store has it) in a half liter of tepid water and mix it well. Then I use it to gently rinse my sinuses. I may use it more than once a day if the pollen is particularly heavy or I do something that tends to set my sinus allergies off-like mowing the yard. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about Sinus Problem, nothing could stop us from writing!

[list][*]The Sinus Infection Cure It's a goofy website but the program works - and that's what matters right?[*]I would really love to hear your comments or thoughts.[/list]

[size=large][b]Thanks, Melody[/b][/size][hr]Melody Fields is a healthy lifestyle fanatic, stay at home mom and consumer advocate. She enjoys writing articles in her spare time. Ignorance is bliss, is it? Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Chronic Sinus. So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it!

[list][*]Someone asked me that very question and I jumped at the chance and have never looked back.[*]Not only was the improvement immediate but the swelling and discomfort have continued to diminish as I work the program.[/list]

The problems start when I get to feeling so well that I forget I have sinus problems-and forget to work my diet and neti pot program. I feel very fortunate to be able to "forget" I have a sinus problem sometimes. I never thought that could happen for me but it has. As the information we produce in our writing on Neti Pot may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this.

It's no secret that the latest studies show that most of us who have a chronic sinus infection problem have a underlying fungal (yeast) infection in our sinuses. The problem is that the medical community can't agree on how to treat it.

[size=large][b]Get Yourself a Neti Pot and Start Rinsing Out Your Sinuses Daily-You Wont Regret It[/b][/size][hr]If you want to check out the program that helped me get my life back here is the link: A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Sinusitis! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.
[size=medium][b]Sinus problem better Improvement by Nadipathy[/b][/size]

[list][*]Some say the fungus is the problem-others say the problem is autoimmune.[*]Kind of like a allergy-that our body is attacking itself and the fungus is harmless. [*]Think the fungus is the problem and here's why.[*]When I follow my neti pot rinse routine and a diet that minimizes the growth of yeast and mold I feel great![*]So for me the solution is to try to get rid of (or minimize) the fungal infection.[/list]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Recognize the 7 Early Warning Signs of Nasal Polyps? - by dariomcdowell - 06-04-201604:41 PM