Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinusitis and Sinus Pressure and Drainage and an Herb
Thumbs Up 
[size=4][b]Sinusitis - Sinus Pressure and Drainage - an Herb that can Help You[/b][/size][hr]For millennia herbs have been used by many civilizations as the gold standard for healing. In the Americas, aside from the native'citizens and a few others, herbs have not yet been widely accepted. Once considered by many as'just part of'native folklore this perception, however, is rapidly changing. For instance, take Germany and their Commission E report. A number of years ago this first rate nation's government, recognizing the'medicinal and healing potential'some herbs could offer, set up Commission E, as it is commonly known, to study herbs in that context. This study group used the "scientific approach" in discharging its responsibilities. Several years later The Commission E Monographs came into being, but of course, they were in German. Not long afterward, however, they were translated into English'and I had the opportunity and joy of acquiring a copy shortly thereafter. The entity behind this English version is the American Botanical Council, of Austin, Texas.

It is the last two properties of garlic that would be of interest to you--baring, of course, that you may have other ailments that may be included in the above list, in which case the lowly and pungent bulb could even be of more interest to you.'Whether you have a tendency to sinusitis, or sinus pressure, congestion, drainage, sinus headaches, sinus infection, especially the latter, it can help you'prevent a serious infection or stop one that has just started. Garlic, to be effective as a sinus'infection fighter or preventer, must be used at the very outset of the suspected infection. If one waits to see what is going to happen before using it, then it could be too late. Since there are no side effects involved--save the peculiar odor--it's best to go for it since the cost,'etc., more than outweighs the potential benefits. By the way, the odor factor can be neutralized by chewing and eating some parsley sprigs. People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Sinus Headaches is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!

The one herb'that perhaps is one of the most significant is going to, very'likely,surprise you. This is what my regular doctor, an MD, told me once: "It is the most important of all herbs." And with this short preface, please, allow me to introduce you to: Garlic. With people wanting to learn more about Sinus, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Sinus!

[size=large][b]'that's Right[/b][/size][hr]I didn't make a mistake. It's garlic, but not presented to you as a savory, very pungent, tongue biting cooking herb, but as a'medicinal herb. I have studied and used it for years and the more I do'the more amazed I am at its healing properties. Let me give you a quick starter--which falls a bit beyond the scope of this article:

[size=large][b]Has a Powerful Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Inflammatory Effect[/b][/size][hr]Lowers high blood pressure Kills cold and flu germs Helps prevent heart attacks Fights: anemia, diabetes, hypoglycemia, acne, constipation, cancer Gives strong support to the immune system It's nature's "antibiotic" of sorts''
[size=medium][b]Home Remedies For Sinusitis In Hindi - साइनस के घरेलू उपचार @ jaipurthepinkcity.com[/b][/size]

Quote:Print home remedies for sinusitis in Hindi @ * Watch home remedies for sinusitis in English @ * Home remedies for ...

Am going to be dealing in this article with just one herb which I have used'for a number of years to treat some of my own sinus problems, and still do so today at the first sign that one'of them'would like to show again its ugly face. First a caveat: Please, remember this when using herbs: We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Sinus Pressure through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/imgs/Sinus.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Sinusitis Also Called Rhino Sinusitis is an Inflammation of the Sinus[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]The Active Ingredient in Garlic is Allicin[/b][/size][hr]It is not produced unless the cloves are crushed or minced. Now a days it is possible to buy'allicin by itself from almost any purveyor of herbs or at a health foods store. I buy mine through the internet, it's substantially cheaper that way.

[size=large][b]Sinus Pressure is the Feeling of Tightness in the Face and Behind the Eyes[/b][/size][hr]Sinus pressure also refers to the endless pounding of the head. It is caused by the inflammation of the membrane lining the sinus cavity. The inflamed lining does not allow the free exchange of air and mucous between the sinus cavity and the nasal passage causing pressure. This is one of the several symptoms of sinusitis. Sinus pressure is accompanied by slow fever, nasal discharge, jaw pain etc. there are several answers to the question "how to cure sinus pressure"

[size=large][b]You Do Have Sinusitis Symptoms, You Should Go to the Doctor as Early as Possible[/b][/size][hr]Antibiotics may or may not help you because antibiotics work only if sinusitis rinse caused by bacteria. Decongestants and anti-inflammatory drugs are a good way of curing sinusitis.

[list][*]Nasal irrigation is a good answer to the problem of how to cure sinus pressure.[*]It clears the nasal passage of the infected mucous.[*]Once the mucous is removed, the pressure automatically clears up.[/list]

Quote:[list][*]Sinus pressure can be confused with migraine or other allergies at times.[*]It is very important for the patient to be sure of the fact that he/ she has sinusitis before beginning any medication.[*]An x-ray or a CT scan are also done at times to confirm sinusitis.[/list]

[size=large][b]There Could be a Large Number of Answers to the Problem of How to Cure Sinus Pressure[/b][/size][hr]The foremost task to be faced by people who suffer from sinus pressure is to identify and get rid of the source i.e. sinusitis. Good oral health is the best way to avoid sinus pressure. Using a humidifier can help. People, who are prone to allergies, should stay away from allergens like smoke and dust. Clear sinuses fast passage properly with a good nasal wash also helps. There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Sinus Treatment. What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge! Smile

[list][*]Though there are several ways of solving the problem of how to cure sinus pressure, prevention is better than cure.[*]It is advisable to take necessary precautions to prevent the occurrence of sinusitis.[/list]